What is Shrinking Violet Body Wrap Treatment?
It is a revolutionary and unique treatment that helps shaping the client’s body with immediate effect. This leads to real inch loss due to its specialist formulation. Shrinking Violet Body Wrap can help you with that summer beach body, to help you fitting into a special dress for a big night out, or as part of your on-going beauty regime.
The active ingredients makes this an inch loss treatment. This means the INCHES WILL STAY OFF – provided you combine the treatment with sensible eating and a little exercise.
The Shrinking Violet Body Wrap treatment can help you to kick-start a diet. It cannot tighten slackened muscles, and results can be variable.
Shrinking Violet has been tested independently by Reading Clinical Research under Clinical Testing conditions. The wrap used is 100% recyclable.
Immediate and lasting inch loss result
Spa-style, effective procedure
Relaxing and de-stressing
May help to improve cellulite, sluggish circulation and fluid retention
The Main Active Ingredient
The Main Active Ingredient in the Shrinking Violet Wrap are 20 % Phospholipids which is Hydrolised unsaturated Lecithin, derived from soya beans. Other ingredients are detoxifying aromatherapy oils.
For more information on Phospholipids, please take a look at:
You will be on the treatment couch for 1 hour. Body brushing before the wrap is included.
Treatment without before and after measurements, approximately 1.5 hours – £45
6 treatments without measurements – £240 (Meaning you pay only for 5 but receive 6 treatments. Only valid if paid in advance or on the first day.)
Treatment with before and after measurements, approximately 2 hours – £60
6 treatments with measurements – £300 (Meaning you pay only for 5 but receive 6 treatments. Only valid if paid in advance or on the first day.)
Whilst you are on the couch, you can choose between:
Reiki Healing – no additional cost or
A Mini Facial – £5 surcharge.
Before the treatment
- Do not have a large meal
- No other heat treatment within the same 24 hours, e.g. sunbathing or sunbed
- No waxing or shaving for 48 hours before and 24 to 48 hours after
- Take a warm bath or shower; avoid synthetic soaps, shower gel, lotions or creams
Contra-Indications to the treatment, please check
- Soya Bean Intolerance
- Varicose veins – the wrap won’t be applied over the area
- Infectious skin diseases
- Cuts and abrasions – the area will be avoided
- Open, active eczema or psoriasis; sunburnt or chapped skin, severe bruising
- Diabetes, Blood Pressure problems, Epilepsy, Heart or Kidney problems, medication – check with GP
- Thyroid problems – inch loss might not be as effective
- Surgical operations – wait 3 months after minor/6 months after major operation
- Cosmetic Surgery – wait 3 months
- Pregnancy or nursing – NO treatment, wait 6 weeks after stopping nursing
- After having given birth or Cesarian – wait 26 weeks
- Miscarriage or abortion – wait at least 6 weeks, preferably 12 weeks
- Lymph gland removal
- Chemotherapy/Radiotherapy – wait 6 month, must be clear of cancer